Friday, January 30, 2009

No Time Like the Present

I fell 2009 started today.

I know, it's January 30, but .......... I don't know why , I decided to renew my goals for the year. I went to bed late last night but 1:00am I woke up inspired and I decided to change my Blog's Layout . I think it was boring. I hope you'll like!
Today, reflecting on my own daily life , I realized the important thing is that we stand up and take action. I want to create the most rewarding life - one in which I have no regrets!I would like to share my mentor words , that inspire me all the time when I'm going trough difficult life situations: "The secret to becoming a great person is triumphing over deep sadness and big problems. This is true of all great men and women.I hope you will really do your utmost, without ever giving up." (Daisaku Ikeda)

No comments: