Saturday, October 3, 2009

New Computer


Finally, after 4 months I got my new leptop.
I'm ready to work in my blog and the first thing
I want to say is:


CONGRATULATIONS BRAZIL!!!!!



The 2016 Olympics will be held in Rio de Janeiro, marking the first time a South American city will host the games, the 121st International Olympic Committee decided Friday. Rio beat out three other finalist cities, Chicago, Tokyo and Madrid.















" We deserved to win the Olympics, and now we have to celebrate." "This is a day to commemorate because Brazil has left behind its status of a second-class nation," President of Brazil said. "Today we're getting the respect that Brazil has been deserving.""It's time to address this imbalance,Lula said to IOC members in Copenhagen."The Olympic Games belongs to all people,all continents,all humanity.




No comments: