Saturday, September 6, 2008

Coca-Cola rewards





A whole year has passed since I started getting rewarded for drinking Coca-Cola products. It's simply , go to : http://www.cokerewards.com/ , enter codes, collect points and redeem for cool rewards and promotional items.

I choose magazines subscriptions that I LOVED !

*12 issues of GOOD HOUSEKEEPING magazine :focuses on food, nutrition, fashion , beauty, relationships, home decorating and home care, health and child care and consumer and social issues. From human interest stories and social issues to money management and travel, the magazine will encourage positive living for today's woman.

*12 issue of COUNTRY LIVING magazine :with features covering antiques, decorating, weekend projects, travel, food and gardening.

*12 issue of MARIE CLAIRE :Fashion

Last month I colleted points for READYMADE magazine subscriptions and I'm so excited to get my 6 issue.

No comments: