Sunday, September 7, 2008

I tried it...... and it worked










Last week I went to Longs Drug , in Burlingame , and after 30 minutes looking around hair care area I purchased a hair dryer "Conair-Infiniti - Tourmaline Ionic" model 217 and StylerPantene Pro-V-Restoratives Shampoo. Usually once a week I spend $30.00 in a Hair Salon to have a straight hair, so, I decide to save money buying a new hair dryer , good shampoo and conditioner to do it at home.

My hair is heavy and this hair dryer dries it quickly!! Usually it would take me over an hour to dry completely, but with this it takes about 30/40 minutes.

But why Tourmaline Ceramic ? Because it generates ions that work on hair molecules to help dry them from the inside out. These ions smooth the cuticle layer of your hair creating a silky, shiny look. This drying process is gently , quick an reduces frizzes.
For damage from my highlights I choose Stylerpantene Pro-V -Restoratives Shampoo and conditioner.


I would recommend both to a friend .










No comments: